RSS

Oops…! Wrong number!

today, it’s the second day of national exam exercise. we got English first n chemistry test then. in chemistry test, Pak Sutarno (=Mr. Sutarno), we called him Pak Tarno for short, watched our test.

as usual, in the beginning of the test, we had to fill the student attendance. after that we could do our test. i did well (for me) in this test, since these days, i’ve studied chemistry harder than usual :P. hehehe…. suddenly, Pak Tarno said that there were two students with same student test number. "Yudo, what’s ur student test number?" "it’s 181-4, Sir!" "then, Afia, what about you?" "it’s 181-9, Sir!" replied me nervously. "one of you two must get the wrong test number because there’s no number with the same 181 beginning."

errrrr……. wait…. i hope i didn’t read the number wrong. 077 panicky, i checked my test number glued on my table. aargh….! i read my number wrong!! it must be 184-9!! 006 glad, i could manage my voice spoke calmly. i said to Pak Tarno, "errr… i’m sorry, sir! i read my test number wrong." "then, how about the first test? and about the first day test?" "i read it wrong too, sir." i answered weakly. "well, you can change ur test number now. but you have to change your last tests in teacher room." jeng…jeng…jeng…!! 062 that’s what i didn’t want to hear, actually. teacher room!

for the sake of my test, i went to teacher room, after i had finished my chemistry test. 109 i met Pak Suparto, my math teacher in my first year. i told about my problem to him. of course, he grumbled to me first. yeah, i knew, my mistake made him to work twice, since the first test was ready to be sent to Diknas (well, it’s like government part which arrange the Education system in the province). glad, i still could correct my mistake in first test. but…. i couldn’t for my first day test because it was already sent to Diknas. 009

huufffff…. you could say that i already fail before the result announced. mad at myself, of course. regret, because i didn’t my test number carefully. but i was grateful too because it happened on national examination exercise, not on real national examination…

0 comments:

Post a Comment