RSS

The Small Brown One

OMG, don’t come here… stay away from me… u won’t fly, will u? please…. Just don’t come here!

If I see this animal, I’ll stay away from it. Keep distance around 1 meter. It’s small n brown. From biology, I know that it can fly when it’s already adult. Do u know what it is? Yep, it’s cockroach!!! Hiii.... Photobucket

My lil sis n I r afraid to this animal, since we were kids. We watched tv that night. Just both of us. Suddenly, that was something strange flying around us. And… it perched on my calf! kyaaaa...!!!! Photobucket I screamed n so did my lil sis. Hearing our screaming, my mom checked us out. Without any hesitation, she hit it with broom!! Photobucket Since then, we are afraid to cockroach.

Cockroaches seem like in place like bathroom, do they? When I wanna use bathroom n I see one of them Photobucket , I’ll use another bathrooms! Hahahaha XDD. Yesterday, a cockroach perched on my lil sis’ calf, she was shocked! Photobucket Glad, she could put it off without screaming! See? Both of us scare them!

Btw, do u know Tokine from anime "Kekkaishi"? she is afraid to cockroach too! Ahahaha…! I just remembered about her coz now I’m writing this blog n watching "Kekkaishi" in d same time! LOL XD. So, anyone afraid to cockroach too? Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment