RSS

Be Patient Then You'll Get d Best One

yay!
yesterday, finally after waited for loooooooong time, i was bought a notebook and a cellphone by my big sis!084

d cellphone i bought is from Nexian. it just costs Rp 999.000,00. it's d fair price. if u buy it not in cellphone fair, u can take it Rp 1.300.000,00. if u don't see d brand, u'll think that it's black berry! soooooooo many visitors bought it yesterday. i queued on 11:11 AM n i could buy it on 4:30 PM! it was really... tiring! 074 yet, it worth coz i love d cellphone! XD

i get Axioo for d notebook. my brother bought it d same one. well, actually i just copy him since i haven't understood much about notebook XD. he said that it's suit for me to study in college this year.

when i bought d notebook, i got a lottery coupon. guess what?! i won a cordless mouse for notebook! yippie! what a coincidence! i thought to buy one for my notebook. glad, i could save lil bit my sister's money! 021

long time i have waited to be bought a cellphone. i get it now! i even get a notebook too! i hope this fortune will be shown in my national exam's result and in SNMPTN...

0 comments:

Post a Comment