RSS

The Lovely Paris Van Java (2)

i think it's better to split it into two, coz my story is too long. let's continue my story

July, 24th 2009

i felt lazy to walk around. the day before actually i planned to visit Museum Geologi (Geology Museum) and Museum Pos Indonesia (Indonesia Post Museum). yet, laziness defeated my plan successfully 013_a. i knew it's pitty since i was on holiday, but i just stayed in my room.

in lunch time, i was still just in my room. my sis went back from d office and brought me lunch. it was her lunch actually, but she said she had been full. after brought her lunch, she went back to office.

on my second day in Bandung, i went out from my in the evening when gonna have dinner. in front of my sis' office on Surapati Street, there was a stall which sell fried chicked, fried duck and squab. i got fried duck n i loved it. 017 it's really delicious. if you wanna eat it, u can visit this stall around 7PM.

my sis was told by her friends that there's a cheesecake shop named Chizz. so after dinner, we went there. it's on Laswi Street which is d passageway of Riau Street. so, this time we took d white public car (in Bandung, the public cars can be differed by their colors, not by their numbers). there were few cakes left in Chizz yet it was 8PM. we tried tiramisu cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake. delizioso! 007 we decided to buy another cheesecake to be brought to home.

Riau Street is one of main streets in Bandung. there are many factory outlets and restaurants. since we were already tired n i wasn't really interested to shop in outlets, we just went to bed soon... 028

0 comments:

Post a Comment