RSS

Just Know Online Shop :p

hello guys!
it's already at the of January and my last post was on Jan, 6th. tehe.. Photobucket

college goes smoothly and now i'm on exam until Feb, 9th, then holiday!! yeaaah! Photobucket however, that's not i'm going to tell about now Photobucket

this month i tried to shop in online shop (ahaha, poor me just try it now).
oh my... there are many cute clothes there with reasonable price. i bought two dresses and a tight, although i dunno when i should wear them Photobucket d dress is beautiful, but too long for me. so maybe i'll get it shortened. the tights are d black ones. well, i've a pair of legging actually, but i wanna have tights too.
today, i found a leather jacket and a blouse. i wanna have them, but i've to think clearly since i already spent much money this month T.T i want them. i already missed a pretty satin blazer. so i dont want miss them too. yet, my money..... Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment