RSS

Backen Kekse! - Baking Cookies!

What a nice Sunday evening! :D

Today my study buddy and i baked cookies in her house. Well, not only us actually, there were also her boyfriend and her flatmate. So four of us baked cookies together.

cookies


My study buddy told me to bring a small box to bring the cookies home. I brought mine, but it's too small. So she gave me one box.

cookies2


We baked so many cookies! Even i had them also in a plastic bag.

This is my first time baking cookies together with friend. Last week i cooked together with another friends. It was my first time too. I cooked together with my 'temen kosan' (= flatmate) before. Yet we did it because we lived together. Not like this one - with friends. Yet i think it is fun too to cook or bake together with friends :D

Last time i baked cookies maybe 3 or 4 years ago. In Indonesia people will bake (or buy) Nastar, Putri Salju, Kastengel etc for celebrating Eid ul-Fitr, which you can call as Kue Lebaran (Lebaran/Eid ul-Fitri cookies). Today it reminds me about these Kue Lebaran. I miss you, Nastar! ;_;

0 comments:

Post a Comment