RSS

Bremen: Extended

Hellooo!

I planned to stay in Bremen only until April 2nd, yet i decide to extend for one semester more! yeay! \(^O^)/ So, what am i up to these days? (yes, this will be another quick-update-about-daily-life post)

In February i was busy wondering email from my home-university whether i could extend my stay or not. When they agreed, i did those bureaucratic (whoah.. i used the word checker to type this word :p) things to extend my stay.

In March i did exam, extended my residence permit and traveled to Stockholm! Finally travelling again! I think i'll write about this trip later ;) Then i took German intensive course and met many new Erasmus students for summer semester. I don't know why, but i think it was easier to talk with new people now than the first semester. Maybe that's because i get used to it now :D I also visited Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg with my study buddy. It is such a really cool place to visit! :D

In early of April i thought to travel somewhere in Southern Germany, like Munich, but did not manage to do it :( After intensive course finished, i join the new Erasmus students visiting Hamburg and going to Spring Prom. Nice.. nice.. nice! This week the summer semester begins. Let my college life starts again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment