RSS

Cheating Baking

Tonight an Erasmus student from Slovenia celebrates her birthday. I alwasys have a good time talking with her, so i decided to do something for her. I wanted to buy a present, but really bad choosing it (really difficult to find a good present, but not too expensive :\). Bringing cake sounds better for me (hope for her too). I baked brownies and it is successful! I always failed baking this kind of cake in Indonesia. I tried twice and both of them were disaster. Yet today, the first time i bake in Germany, the brownies looks very gooood. Well, actually the volume was increase uneven (like a hill), but still looks good.

DSC02911


How could it turn so well? Hmmm... actually i cheat. I used the cake mix. Just put the mix, eggs, water, and oil. Then bake it for 40 minutes. Voila, i have the good looking brownies! :D Fast and good. I feel like doing cheat in baking. Hope it tastes good! Let's see in the birthday party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment