RSS

Narcissistic Lunch

Good afternoon! :D

What a great weather in Bremen! June was ended with super nice weather. July is started with nice weather too. Hope real summer is really coming to Bremen! :D

Today i woke up late (it isn't sin to wake up late on weekend! xD) and decided to have lunch on the backyard. I was also in 'taking pictures' mood! ;)

Because i was not really hungry, i decided to cook rice. Why? Because cooking rice takes at least 30 minutes, so better cooking it when i can wait for the meal ;) I also fried the fish fingers and steamed broccoli. I ate them with Kecap Pedas (spicy soja sauce) that i brought from Indonesia. The bad news is that it is the last Kecap Pedas i had! I can not find it in any asian shop. I think that the company need to export them to Germany! >.<

lunch1
Last Lunch with Kecap Pedas T_T

Nobody is at home today. My flatmates have holiday this week. Yet i was accompanied by Sibille.

lunch3
Is she watching my fish fingers?

I tried to take pictures of glass of water and quite happy seeing the result.

lunch4
Drink more water!

I also took several pictures of mine, but i am worry that no one will not read my blog anymore after seeing my pictures. haha xD

Enjoy the sunshine! :D (ooh.. i can't believe that i said it. In Indonesia i don't like sunshine. Too hot and i don't like tan! >.<)


0 comments:

Post a Comment