RSS

how does it feel?

*sigh* not in good mood today. i got national exam simulation test from monday to wednesday. i supposed to be happy coz it’s already end. but…. *sigh* in this test, i conclude that i’ve not been ready for this exam. hey! it’ll be on April! i don’t have much time!!! TT^TT

n today, there was an announcement about who passed report card selection in UI (well, in Indonesia, it’s called: PMDK). so if u pass this selection, u can study there without any test! great, isn’t it? n everyone who is accepted from in this selection, no wonder, is reallyyyyy…. smart. there are seven students in my school who pass this selection, two of them are my classmates. whoah… cool…

actually, i regret about what i’ve done in these 3 years in senior high. i just waste my time, not really paying attention about my lesson. well, i’m not such a stupid one in my class. i’m just so so. pheww… my mom keeps telling me if i wanna try harder, i’d be the best one. i know it (lol, i’m not bragging myself!). but i kept choosing the wrong path. i regret it now. *sigh* 080

2 comments:

Viel said...

sou ka na ..

demo ne, snpai ..
atashi ga itsumo itsumo benkyoushitai, kedo..
atama no naka ni anou, "ntar aja, ntar aja.." gtuu >.<

sono fubenkyou wa hontou ni.. troublesome T3T

dou suru~?

shinjuasuka said...

just ignore what ur friends said!
really, i regretted what i've done in my two years in shs. i just wasted time!

c'mon! set up ur mind
don't just think about what happened now, but think what will happened next. so u won't regret like me :)

Post a Comment