RSS

no wedding party today!

hi, everyone!

it’s quite long time, i didn’t write anything in this blog. really, i’m busy with school. as usual, it’s because of tests, try outs for preparing national exam n tests to get into university. phewwww….

btw, something funny just happened. ^___^
today, my parents, my lil sis n i visited my grandma. on the way home, my mom talked to my dad that there would be my neighbor’s daughter’s wedding party today on 7:00 PM. n there would be some neighbors who wanted to go there by my dad’s car together. they would assemble in my house on 5:15 PM. my dad was already ready to go at 5:00 PM. all he had to do just waiting for our neighbors. but….. around 5:30 PM, they hadn’t arrived yet! my dad wondered why they hadn’t arrived yet. then, my big sis asked why my dad wore batik. he said that he would attend my neighbor’s daughter’s wedding party. n do you know what her reaction is??? "Hah?! The wedding party will be held next week!!” (LOL XD --> that’s my reaction hearing that!) surprised hearing that, my dad then checked the wedding invitation. my big sis was right! it’ll be on February 14th which means next week! ahahahahhaaha…..!! XD poor my dad, he was already ready to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment