RSS

Cook's Hunt

it was started on February. my lil sis brought a magz, CnS, home. in that magz, there was two quizzes which d prizes were a CD of David Cook and David Archuleta! kyaaa...!! we wanted them!!! Photobucket

since my lil hadn't got an ID card yet, so both of d quizzes were taken by me. she really wanted Archuleta's, so on purpose i said that i wanna Cook's (actually, i like them both n it doesn't matter which one we would get if we win). khuhuhu... Photobucket

however, the announcement was on CnS April edition. jeng..jeng..jeng! it's April! when i used d computer, my sis called me n said, "hey! we win!!! we got David Cook's CD!" LMAO i laughed a lot! i didn't expect much since it was just a quiz. i bet there were many ppl joined this quiz!

coz there were many school activities n exams, i took d CD today! right now i'm listening to d CD. man, it's awesome! love it! Photobucket do u know what my lil sis' reaction was? she said, "wow! cool! yet, couldn't it be changed to David Archuleta's??" LOL XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment