RSS

Wanted: Brown Kebaya

prom nite is comiiiing~~~~ Photobucket
it'll be on June 1-2 2009. and it'll be in Anyer Beach! yay! XDD

actually, i can't say it's prom nite, since we won't wear gown. you know, my teachers are d old fashion ones, so instead of wearing gown, we'll wear kebaya! omg... -__-"
i planned not to attend this 'farewell party' (let's call it farewell party!) since i don't have kebaya n i don't interest to wear it. too bad, i've already paid for this party n it'll just waste money if i don't attend this party.

my classmates made a dress code (errr should i say 'kebaya code'?): brown kebaya. heh? brown? i wonder why they choose brown. i wasn't there when they decided it, so i can't say no Photobucket

soo, today, after taking course, my mom n i went to saloon which rent kebaya. d first saloon, d owner was my mom's friend. she has many cute kebaya, but she doesn't have d brown one. d second saloon has brown kebaya! pitty, it doesn't fit to my body (errr... i realized that i've to diet in fact). thx god, i found it in d third saloon! XDD but i couldn't find d batik skirt! too small for me TT^TT we decided to rent d kebaya, n went back to d first saloon to find d batik skirt.

guess what happened next? when d first saloon's owner saw my kebaya, she said that it's ugly! it doesn't suit for teen! Photobucket --> that's my reaction. what the... she said that i've to visit her friend's saloon. she (her friends) has many kebaya that will suit for me.

hufff... being tired, we went to that recommended saloon. oh, god. i really hope that i'll find a kebaya which suit for me. i have to find it today, coz i'll go to Bandung tomorrow. when we arrived there, there r two women welcomed us. they showed us a brown kebaya. oooh, i love it! it's beautiful! Photobucket when i tried it on, it fit on me perfectly! this saloon also has batik skirt that i can wear! yippie! XDD i find it!!!

then, we went home happily... ahahahaha XDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment