RSS

Before It's too Late

yesterday, my family went to Cimahi, Bandung to visit my grandpa. well, actually my mom is his niece so that's why i call him grandpa. he got stroke about 6 months ago n it was d first i visited him after he got stroke.

last time i saw him, i remembered about a healthy old man. i mean, he's already old (dunno how old he is) yet he looked great! it was surprising seeing him on wheelchair now. he can't move his right foot n speak well. i hope he'll better soon.

seeing him when he was praying maghrib is really touching. he said d pray out loudly n sometimes his daughter (my aunt, i mean) helped him if he forgot. he prayed "Ya Allah, my God. i believe that everything comes from you so does this sickness. i believe You will take this sickness away. amin"

omg, seeing him praying maghrib loud and prayed like that make me realize that our life is really precious. it doesn't mean that just d old ones who have to pray. we, d youth, have to pray too. although i'm not really religious, i think it's important to pray by your heart not just because it's a must.

0 comments:

Post a Comment