RSS

My Teaching Experience

yesterday, i read my junior's note in facebook. she wrote about her experience when she taught in elementary school. in my senior high school, the 12th year moslem students have to teach primary students in Pesantren. hmm.. pesantren is a school to learn Islam. if you go to public school, you'll get pesantren every year on Ramadhan. reading her writting about her experince, it's kinda nostalgic for me :P

when i was in my 12th year, hearing that i would teach primary students didn't make me happy at all. me? teaching in pesantren??? what the..

on the first day, i left home without any enthusiasm 109. the school which i would teach is an old building. there weren't many students in my class although the 5th and 6th year students already were in the same class.

what made me suprised that they looked forward to this pesantren! they welcomed us (me and my friends) happily n listened d lesson seriously. on d last day, we gave them children magazines and stationaries. wow! their face were glowing seeing those simple presents! 091_L

when i taught there, i wondered how i was when i was in elementary. did i enjoy Pesantren that much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment