RSS

helloooo..!!!!

good morning, guys!

wew. my last post was last month! i guess i'll what happened this month :D

mid-term test is already passed. from 6, got 5 A's and a B. Photobucket lol, i was really surprised when i saw that! i just prepared for the test d day before :P hahahaha

hmm.. now i already get along well with my dorm house mate. well, there are 2 mates, yet the other's rarely here. she spends night more in her friends' dorm. d one whom i get along with studies in d same major with me too. so we can study together. sometimes we goes to cinema and shopping.Photobucket

however, the big news is............ i cut my hair!!!! Photobucket actually i just wanna cut my long hair lil bit. yet, i get it cut short!! omg.. Photobucket i was shocked. i even texted my lil sis n i sent her my pic. glad, she said it was okay, so i was a bit relax. fiiiuuuh.......

on d next day, all my friends were surprised seeing my new hair. Photobucket they said kind like 'u stress, dont u?' ckckckckck... meanie Photobucket yet there were 2 friends who like my new hair :D hehehehe hearing their words made me believed that i could continue my life Photobucket *lol, it's just a symbol :p *

anyway, it's Muharram New Years now. then there'll be Christmas and New Years Eve. happy holiday!!!!! Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment