RSS

Sherlock Holmes movie

yesterday, it was blackout again Photobucket
when knowing this, my bro asked me to accompany him to buy something for his gundam
so, when we arrived in a mall near my dorm house, we saw cinema posters showing what movies played that day.

bro: "whoah... there's Sherlock Holmes movie!"
me: "aah.. i just remembered! it's Dec, 30th today!"
bro: "okay, let's watch it!"
me: "eh? uhm.. okay! (in my mind: "what about ur gundam stuff?")

so we went to cinema and saw Holmes and Watson

well, actually i don't read many sherlock holmes' novel. maybe just 2 or 3 books.
yet, Holmes in movie has really different image to Holmes in novel (let's say in my imagination?)
i mean, he (in movie) is sure really good in fighting and a really sloppy man.
yet, a sloppy man makes this movie has humor too.
uhm, maybe he (in novel) is just in my imagination
however, i'm amazed how great he is when he planned what he should do to capture his enemies. whoaaah..

and about Watson
i imagined that he's a big man! ahaha
i dunno why i imagined like that
yet, my bro had d same mind
well, maybe we thought another man

when i saw this movie, i thought i had seen another Robert Downey Jr's movie. when i looked for his filmography (i searched it a moment ago), i knew that he is Tony Stark in Iron Man!!! whooooaaah.... Photobucket

well, i recommend u to watch Sherlock Holmes movie if u havent (in Indonesia, yesterday was first played in cinema). that's okay if u dunno him from novel (well, it's kinda pitty for me :p) since d whole story is new.
for u who already read d novel, maybe u will find d different Holmes like me (or maybe not :p).

ps: after saw this movie, in fact my bro still remembered about d gundam stuff. he bought glue for his gundam (i don't understand why he didn't use ordinary glue :p) and bought a Gundam Exia with GN particle bla..bla..bla.. (i watched d anime, yet i don't remember all gundam names)

0 comments:

Post a Comment