RSS

Summer Holiday Song: AKB48

Hello~~!

This week is the third week of my summer holiday. Many ERASMUS students go back to their countries and i am still in Bremen, because in September i still exam (a bit grateful because it is a good reason to stay longer ;) ). I see more videos than usual on youtube. Now i really like to listen to AKB48. Since last week i can not stop myself to listen to "Manatsu no Sounds Good!". My friend, who stay with me for a week, even can remember its melody, because i played it a lot! xD

However my favorite video of this song is not sung by AKB48, but by other person. A Japanese guy covered this song and i looooooove his voice! You can see his cover here and check his youtube page too, because his another covers are also very good (i also listened to his covers of Ikimono Gakari and Nishino Kana)!


I found the music box version here! For me it is better if i can see Japanese video with English sub. I found AKB48 performed this song with English subtitle here.

Happy summer holiday! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment