RSS

(Yes, Another) Life Update

(writing the title i felt like someone famous :p)

Hello! Guten Tag!

Yes, i was too busy lazy to write again. Many things happened from August until now, but the saddest news is the fact that i am in Indonesia now :( My amazing student exchange program ended and arrived home on October 7th. My parents and sister were in Mecca from beginning of October until beginning of November. Yes, i didn't see them before they went there and met in November instead.

I went to travel before i went back home. I celebrated Eid al-Fitr with my cousin's family and her mom (my aunt) in Norway, i went to Italy visiting my friends, then went to Turkey as a transit from Hamburg to Jakarta. :D I am going to write my travel stories, so i will not forget about them.

When i arrived from abroad, i missed already 3 weeks of classes in University. However i take only 4 courses, so i managed to catch them quite well. Quite well because i managed the mid-term exams properly (just finished them last week). Because most of my friends are writing their BA theses this semester (plus i took different classes), i rarely see them. Sigh..

I don't know what else i should write under this title. I still have a week off before courses start again. I might have inspiration to write again :p Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment