RSS

Birthday Surprise!

No.. no.. it's not my birthday. Mine is in February ;) Yesterday, when i was at Goethe Institut (umm.. i haven't told that i'm taking German course, have i?), there was a birthday surprise for my course mate! Photobucket It was really surprised her and also everyone in the classroom (include the Lehrerin!)!

When my teacher (in German teacher = lehrer/in) gave paper to do, three girls (my course mates too) asked her permission to go out. As they were back to class, they sang birthday song to my friend and brought a burger with a candle on it. Everyone had no idea who was celebrating birthday. Photobucket When they say, "Happy Birthday, Desi!" Everyone laughed and once again sang the song together. The girls also gave her a birthday hat, so she put it on all time until class was over.

I could see how a small surprise is really precious. It showed the girls care to everyone around them. It also reminded me that on that day was also my brother's birthday! lol I totally forgot about it! Photobucket I thought to do the same with burger or cupcake, but realize it would be damage if i brought it home. So i brought nothing Photobucket

My brother and i sometimes talk hysterically to make it sounds funny. When i wished him, i did it hysterically so he laughed! ahaha XDD So i guessed it was okay not to prepare any surprise :p hehehe Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment