RSS

#2010memories part 1

Many people in twitter uses #2010memories hashtag to talk about what happened in 2010, i'll talk mine here ;) Of course i just write what i remember :p 

*January*
- My mom's birthday! Too bad i can't remember what i gave to her as a present (duh!). Or  maybe i didn't gave anything? 118
- Going rafting for the first time!! It was very fun! I can't swim so it was really difficult asking my mom's permission. The committee told that rafting is safe for everyone who can't swim. I'm alive now, so yes, it's safe! 113

*February*

- I celebrated my birthday in my room, studying for exam :( Glad i just got one B :D
- Being an liaison officer in an English competition at campus. I joined to kill time on semester holiday. It was really tired, but so fun! I met some new friends from others majors and others colleges :D

*March*

- New semester was started! My new classmates were 'fun and noisy' type. lol XD Really different with my previous classmates actually. These new people are not fun enough to study together, in my opinion. Yet, having great time when hangout together :)

*April*

- I found Romeo and Juliet play in twitter! The story is same to the original story but in modern era. The play is already finished but you can check it here. I also met some new tweeps who are the audiences. I don't talk much to them, but i think they are very unique. Finally there are real people tweeting in English in my timeline! :D
- Seeing Kelly Clarkson's concert is the best thing happened on April! It was really cool! 117

*May*

- Having roast chicken party in my dormhouse with my classmates! Actually we wanted to have barbecue party, but in the end we had roast chicken party! Everyone went home with full stomach 061

*June*

- I decided to once again taking national university admission test. I took course to re-learn high school lesson @.@
- Vuvuzela time!! 100 It was 2010 FIFA World Cup on June 11th to July 11th. Germany awesome game inspired me to take German course in October :D

Okay, seems my writting is too long. I will continue in the next post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment