RSS

#2010memories part 2


okaay.... let's continue my #2010memories~


*July*
- My cousins spent their long holiday in my house. Last time i met them is more than 10 years ago! whoaah.... i barely remember them, yet we spent good time together! We visited Dufan until it was closed! hahahha XD We wanted to visit Jakarta Fair, but ended by eating sushi! I was not really sure what bus i had to take, so the destination was changed to sushi restaurant084
- Inspired by Nodame Cantabile and La Corda D'Oro, i started learning piano! yeay! My dad bought a keyboard in Japan when i wasn't born yet. However nobody could play it. Rather asking him to bought a piano, i learn piano with keyboard. Well, at least it is played by me now.


*August*
- Spent a night in Puncak with my elementary school friends :D It was a loooong time i didn't meet them. Although it was just one night reunion, i will remember forever :)
- Ramadan was started on 11th.


*September*
- My family went to West Sumatra for Ied ul-Fitr!! 022_a Last time we pulang kampung (=go back to hometown) together was 7 years ago. I met sooo many relatives whom i can't remember all :p We also spent a night in Rengat, a place where my mom was born. It was my first visiting.


*October*
- I took German and web programming courses! Finally my life is a bit more like in high school, many activities 096 My German course-mates are mostly older than me. What amazed me is that German isn't their third language, but fourth or fifth! Some of them can speak French, Dutch, or Japanese too. I wanna be like them! Learning English more, knowing German, and learning another languages too.
- There were natural disasters happened: tsunami in Mentawai, flood in Wasior, and Merapi eruption.


*November*
- Weird... i don't remember what happened in this month. All i remember just mid-term test -___- 

*December*
- Finished my German Course level A1 1! Hang out with my course-mates and the teacher to cinema and had dinner together. Too bad some of us will not continue the course because of their works and another plans. 071
- Another soccer match! it is AFF Suzuki Cup 2010! It is in South East Asia. I am not a soccer fan, so didn't watch first and second match. However everyone is so hyped to Indonesia league play. From my timeline, i knew Indonesian team rocks, so i decided to watch see it :p My opinion is same with everyone that they are great! Too bad Indonesia is the runner-up for the fourth time in this game. Anyway i wish for the next competition Indonesia will be the champion! 025

0 comments:

Post a Comment