RSS

Happy New Year 2012!

Well, the first week in 2012 is almost finish, but i'd like to say Happy New Year to all of you~! (like there's someone reading my blog :p)

newyear2012


I wish this year will be great for me and you guys~ ♥

I celebrated new year in Berlin with my friend. Berlin is a huge city. Somehow it reminds me to Jakarta. Bremen is little bit quite and Berlin is more crowded. There are many tall buildings too. Okay, last sentence sounds strange, doesn't it? Yet the buildings and the crowds made me remember about Jakarta.

Like in Paris, i joined a free tour from SANDEMANs New Europe. The tour was great. I was more statisfied than the one i did in Paris (well maybe because i was rushed to catch bus to Bremen, so i couldn't really enjoy it).

I also visited Sans Soucci Schloos in Postdam. It takes about one hour from Berlin. My suggestions are going early, buying the photo permission for 3 EUR because the palace is really beautiful, then visitting another palace and using the same photo permission (it is valid for one day in all of palaces in Berlin and Postdam, i think). At first i planned to visit Charlotenburg Schloos too. Unfortunately it was closed already :(

I celebrated new year behind the Brandenburger Tor. It was like sea of people! If you happened to read my old post about new year, you would notice that i always celebrated new year at home. I was too lazy to go out to places like Monas, for example. It is because too many people there! It happened also in Brandenburger Tor. At first i planned to celebrate new year in Bremen. Seeing fireworks near Schlachte or maybe joining a party (my study buddy inivited me). Since my friend asked me to join her celebrating new year in Berlin, i changed my plan. I don't regret, though. It was great with music and fireworks and also really exhausting. We arrived there around 7PM. So almost 5 hours we stood up seeing music performance. Great yet exhausting. Poor me who is a girl-celebrates-new year-at home type.

Since i celebrated new year not with usual way and usual place (until know i can't believe that i am in Germany now), i expect more great things happen to me this year. Once again: Alles Gute zum neuen Jahr 2012! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment