RSS

Sneak Preview: Seeing a Movie Earlier than the Others

Last Sunday my study buddy asked me to see Sneak Preview. What is Sneak Preview?

sneakpreview


In German cinemas there is a program called as Sneak Preview. There visitors can see movie which will be played in next few weeks. The other interesting fact is that the visitors does not know what movie they will see. It can be English, German, French, etc movies. Before the movie starts, there is an MC who will give quiz with another Sneak Preview tickets as prizes. Interesting, isn't it?

We went to Schauburg cinema to see Sneak Preview. When we bought the ticket, we found out that it would be an English movie. hahaha lucky me! :D The movie we saw was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. In Germany it will be played on February 2nd, 2012 with 'Dame, König, As, Spion' as the title.

Too bad in the end i barely understood how this movie went. Being dozy and having to listen without subtitle (there was subtitle, yet in German. I didn't understand >.<) made me difficult to understand this movie.

However for me seeing Sneak Preview is an interesting experience, because i like seeing movie. This was my first time went to cinema in Germany. Actually the first time i arrived here, i wanted to, but i doubt my German ability. All of movies are dubbed in German, except the Originalfassung (original version) program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment