RSS

Sending Postcard

Yesterday, one of my good friends in senior high school wrote on twitter that she received my postcard! She posted also the picture of the postcard.

The postcard she received

Today my cousin also told me that she received my postcard already. I am so happy! Before i sent one postcard for my brother wishing him a birthday.

The last time i sent postcard is when i was kid submitting a quiz in magazine. lol xD I am surprised knowing many people in Germany still use post service. When i enrolled this exchange student program, i was shocked when the university would send the document via air mail. When will i receive it if you send it via air mail?! The distance is 11,087 kilometers!! That's what i thought. When my flatmate was in London, she sent a postcard too. That made me want to send a postcard. That's why i decided to send one to my brother. After sending it, i felt happy (?), so i decided to send others to my friends, cousin, and my little sister.

It took about 10 days sending those postcards from Bremen to Indonesia. To send it i need international stamp. On Deutschepost web it said i need the 0,75 EUR stamp. Yet i bought in a shop in university only 0,6 EUR for each stamps.

I feel like wanting to send another postcards to my other good friends~ :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment