RSS

I Love You, Bu Supri! XD

hello, friends! XD

waaaah, it's long time no new post here. sorry :). since this week, my friends and i get extra lesson (i mean, whole of d last year students) for preparing Ujian Nasional (=National Examination). we get it on Tuesday-Thursday. two lessons each day. phewwwww... it's so tiring! coz i arrive home about 6:oo PM, coz it ends on 5:30 PM

today, d lessons were Physics and Chemistry. Physics is okay for me, but d problem is chemistry. i don't understand it at all. and i don't like all d teachers who taught me in senior high school :(. well, i know that it's not good to like/don't like d lesson just because d teacher. but, all my chemistry teachers is soo boring. they just explain d lesson little bit. they thought that all students are clever (just because my school is d favorite school in my city)! huuufff.... and if d students ask d lesson to them, they just explain it little bit too!!!! aarrrggh!!! that's why i don't understand chemistry.

in extra lesson, d chemistry teacher supposed to be my current chemistry teacher at class. of course, all d students in my class protest about that!! if we are taught by him, we won't be able to do d chemistry questions in National Exam! we told about it to our homeroom teacher, Bu Betty (=Mrs.Betty)and our conselling teacher. and we get what we want!! horrraaaay....!!!! d chemistry teacher is changed for d extra lesson!!!!!! d new teacher is Bu Supri (=Mrs.Supri) :D

chemistry extra lesson started on 4:00 PM. but d teacher hadn't arrived yet until 4:30 PM. i told my friend who sit beside me, Mames, to go home at 5:00 PM if she didn't arrive. one of my classmates, Erika, said that she's a bit dissapointed coz d teacher hadn't arrived yet. she already studied chemistry n need more explaination from a good teacher (lol, but i think that's right :P). when my class chief, Dono, confirmed to d teachers room to ask where Bu Supri is, a teacher said Bu Supri is STILL on the way from Bandung! OMG! Bandung?! OTW? where is she now? in Tol Pasteur?? man, if yes, she'll arrive in one hour! n it's almost 5:00 PM! huffff... hearing that makes me to go home earlier. i don't care if she arrive n nobody at class. so i decided to wait for her until 5:00 PM. n guess what? she arrived at 5:55 PM! wow!!!!! glad seeing her so can study chemistry!! XDDDDDD

Bu Supri said that in Bandung it's raining, so she's trapped in d traffic. after that, she taught us d chemistry. well, actually she just explained about d 1st year lesson. but i think i'll understand her explaination when she teach d next lesson. hope i'll understand chemistry since now. i love u, Bu Supri!!! hahahahaha XDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment