RSS

Life: Unspeakable Secret

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love. ~Diego Marchi

taken from http://www.quotegarden.com/life.html


today, one of my classmates died. he died on 4:00 am this morning in his sleep. four days ago, he got an motorbike accident. he broke his arms and legs. we knew about it Tuesday. he didn't usually attend class, so on Monday, we thought that he just skipped class. but when my classmate, Nanda, called him, he said that he got an accident. but today, this morning before class's started, we got the news that he died this morning. we were really shocked and terribly sad.

i wasn't close to him although he and i join the same Biology group. however, i was really sad too. less than 6 months, we will graduate from high school and start a new life: college and working life. i never imagine that one of my friends can't finish his school and start his new life! in religion lesson, we are always taught that we can die anytime, anywhere. i know it, but i don't take it seriously. i never thought that teens can die in their youth like my friend. i never think like that.

what happened today make me understand to use my time wisely. i can't regret it, so i have to spend my life as much as i can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment