RSS

My Sleeping Time

good morning, friends! :D

how r u?

i get headache and sore throat this morning. maybe it's because i'm too tired about school and d extra lesson -_-".
since i got d extra lesson, my sleeping time is changed! i always sleep earlier n of course, wake up earlier! waaaaaaaah....!!! so, i arrived from school about 6:00 PM. and after that i pray and clean myself. then, i go bed! without dinner! it's about 7:00 PM. and i wake up in 2:00-3:00 AM in d morning. OMG!! it's so quite in my house!

but there's a good point waking up so early. i can study alone without any noise. if i study at night as usual, sometimes i study n also talking with my siter. that's why i quite like waking up earlier :P.

hehehe, i think it's enough for today,
i'm gonna prepare for school today!
cya~~! \(^O^)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment