RSS

2009 is comiiiiing.....!!! XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

hohoho…. XD
new year 2009 is comiiiiing!! 2009 will be sure an extremely important year for me. why? because insyaallah, i will finish my study in senior high school! horaaaayyy….! and i’ll get into university! although i’m still not sure what i wanna study in university, but i’m looking forward to studying in new environment ^___^.

i wish i can get into university which located far from my house. why? so i can get away from my family!! hahahhaha… XD i’m totally bored here, so it’ll be really cool if i can live myself. well, maybe i can’t study abroad to Germany, but i’ll try to study not in Jakarta.

not much i want to do in 2009. all i want are graduate from my school with my best, can choose what major i wanna learn in university n get into a good and suitable university for me ^___^. seems like i just think about my education, don’t i??? ehhehehe :P.

maybe in 2009, i have to go on a diet?? man, i’m really big! it’s really uncomfortable… but i dunno whether i can do it or not. aaah, i wanna improve my make-up skill. it doesn’t mean i can make up well. i just started make up this year, so not much i know about it. i think it’s cool i can learn more about make-up for myself. well, i’m not a fashionista, but it’s good if we can look good but not change ourself. do u get it??

what else do i wanna to do in 2009?? maybe i’ll re-learn driving car, coz i rarely drive a car. and learn how to park the car well (i can’t park my car now! -__-“). n after that i’ll take drive license. hehhehe.

btw, will i have many times when i’m a university student? if yes, maybe i’ll take German course! uurgh…. i really wanna take this course since looong time, but the course is really far from my house TT^TT.

well, that’s all about what i wanna do in 2009. i dunno i can make it happen or not. let’s say those above are my wish list in 2009 ^__^

once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment