RSS

watching Twilight

hello, guys!

have you watched Twilight? hehehhe, i watched it today. d cinema was full by students from my school. today, the class was off because there's the final match of Sukarsa Cup. Sukarsa Cup is a football match in my school. and every year, the final match is held in stadium and all students watched that! XD. near the stadium, there's a cinema. that's why, after the matched had finished, many students from my school went to d cinema to watch Twilight.

it's so fun to watcht Twilight! XD. there were many times when Robert Pattinson (as Edward Cullen) was close up shot! and that time many girls in the cinema (whom i believe that they are from my school) giggled and many of them screamed,"Kyaaa....!!! he's so hot!!" my classmate, who always sit beside me at class (and she did in the cinema), Mames, said that Patinson is so hot, he really suit played as Edward Cullen. i just laugh to hear what the other girls said.

for me, Pattinson is cool played as Edward Cullen. but i'm sure that many people will say that imagination is beyond the real! hehehehe, Edward Cullen in my imagination is moreeeeeeee.......... handsome, lol XD. but in the movie, Patinson really suit played as Edward Cullen. ah, and the other Cullens in the movie are cool too! XD. from book, i know that Carlisle Cullen is so cool too, but still quite surprise see him in movie. he's sooooo cool! XD Emmet and Jasper are handsome. and Alice, she's wonderful! i can imagine that Rosalie is very gorgeous as in movie and Esmee is beautiful.

well, i think this movie is good. there isn't much change from the book. maybe for some readers, it's not really good. for me, we can't compare between books and films. they are totally different. imagination is unlimited. one message from me: Don't forget to watch this movie!!!! XD

cya~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment