RSS

skip school =P

good morning, guys!

u know what? today i don't go to school! hahahha... i don't go to school coz my skirt uniform is still in tailor! o.O

yesterday, my mom brought my two uniform skirts to d tailor. the sew of the pocket were already bad. the tailor said that my skirts would be finished at 1pm. but my mother worked that time, n thought to take the skirts at 2pm. and you know what? d tailor was already closed! OMG!!! TT.TT

i just have two uniform skirts. and both of them are still in tailor. so i can't go to school. my school is really strict. we can't enter the school if we don't wear uniform as the school's rules.

i'll spend my day just at home, not at school. it's really pitty coz today i get math, chemistry and physics. aaargh... i've to study myself! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment