RSS

my SUPER exam card

hello! XD

today is d 1st day of final term exam. the exam are biology and religion education.
well, since it's a lesson which need memoryze, i'm quite confidence, coz i'm quite good in remembering but bad in calculating -_-".

this morning, i was really happy. coz everything is already prepared. i had re-studied the lessons. everything went smooth. my sis asked why i was soo happy. of course, coz i've already full prepared!!

i usually go to school by my dad's car in the half way (err... cmiiw coz dunno how to say it properly :P). so do i this morning. but when we just left my housing, my sister asked,"do u take everything u need? have brought ur exam card??" OMG!!! i forgot!! it was in my math book!!! -_-"

so, i had to go back my home by myself (on foot, of course) and go to school by public car. huhuhu. fortunately i didn't come late today! lol XD and i could do my test smoothly! horraaay! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment