RSS

New Year's Eve 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! XD

what did u do on new year's eve?? me, i spent it at home -__-".well, i still get cough, so can't spend this new year's eve at my friend's home (which is my plan actually :P)

i watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire on tv. well, i've watched it on cinema, but i really wanted to re-watched it! XD it ended at 12:30am. around 12:00am, my lil sis n i went out the house coz we heard fireworks sounds! Great!! beautiful fireworks!!! XD

watching time didn't stop there. after watched Harry Potter, we watched The Davinci Code. wow! i've read the book, but not watched the movie yet. sooo, i watched it with my lil sis. man, she asked much about this movie. she never read d book, so she didn't understand much the movie. arrrgh...! it's pretty annoying coz i didn't remember the whole book, lol :P. but yeah, i enjoyed this movie. great movie, i think ^__^

that's all what i did in new year's eve, lol XD. not really special, but i enjoyed this nite very much! ah, btw, today is my mom's b'day! huhuhuhu.... great! n next month, it'll be mine ;)

first day in 2009, first post in 2009!!!! ^__________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment