RSS

Facebook, Friendster n IMEEM

hello..!! XD

holiday will be end about 10 days more, but i'm already bored :(. pheww... i know, school will be mooooreee.... boring than holiday, but i don't have many things to do this holiday.

so, in this boring holiday, i decided to make Facebook account. well, my counsin told me to make an account here. but i already have two account in another 'make friendship' sites. fufufufu... because i'm bored, so i make it yesterday morning.

i think Facebook is really simple. i mean, we don't have to make layout or anything colorful there. so for ppl who aren't really creative like me, it's really easy using.

i have another account in Friendster n IMEEM. n i personally choose these two accounts than Facebook :P.

why?? errr.... it's quite difficult to explain... well, although i'm not such a creative person who can use editing pics program, but i enjoy choosing my layout in Friendster n making theme for my IMEEM proffy :P. it's kinda difficult for me, but hey! i enjoy it when i see the beautiful theme ^__^

in IMEEM, it's really easy to meet another ppl whom we don't know. well, actually in Friendster n Facebook, it's easy too. but dunno why, most of my friends in these two accounts are my schoolmates! LOL XD. it's just in my own condition :P

n in IMEEM, i can listen to music n watch video too! hahahaha... XD sounds like i promote IMEEM, don't i?? okay, it's better to stop here. actually, i just write this to kill my boring time, lol XD

anyway, no matter what 'making friedship' sites u have, it's good, in my opinion, to be active there. coz we can make friends there around the world! n for me, it's a very good way to improve our English (for English as d 2nd language speaker)! well, some ppl will say that it's useless to have 'cyber friends', but every person has his own opinion =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment