RSS

There's a Hole in Her Bag!!

hello~~! XD

remember about my bag which was bitten by a mouse?? you read about this one here

guess what? my lil sis' bag was bitten by mouse too! looking her bag, my lil sis is really mad! 076 actually, it's her school bag, so she usually bring that bag when she goes to school. poor her.... 071

i was really shocked too when i saw my bag bitten by that damn mouse. but the difference is that it's unknown why mouse bit her bag. n the hole was perfectly in the center of her bag. 093. but my "creative" mom had an idea to cover that hole. she bought a flower emblem and sewed it on the bag so it covers the hole. hehehehe XD nice idea! her bag now is reaaaallyyyy.... cute because of the flower!

my mom told me that she found a brown butterfly emblem. it maybe cute with my bag coz it's brown too. fufufufufu.... it's really cute on my lil sis' bag, but i don't think it'll be too on my bag :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment