RSS

I want to but I can't!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo........!!! XD

it's been a verryyyyyy long time i don't post here :P. sorry.... this semester is my last! so i'm damn busy! arrgh.. too many try outs, university's tests, n preparations for national examination!! it makes me sick @__@

btw about sickness, seems like i get dengue fever again. crazy, isn't it? my bro said that it's high possible that it's really dengue fever. because one of the characteristics is that there will an interlude between two fevers! waaaaaaaaaa..... that's why today i don't go to school n now i'm waiting for my mom then go to the hospital.

because this sickness, i didn't study almost a week! arrgh! can you imagine if examination is coming n all i can do just take rest, lay on the bed? insane! all my friends study like books are their lunch n i just take medicines. i'm sick about a week. n just today, i don't go to school. at school actually i can't study. i'm going to do some exercise in the evening, but the fever get worse in the evening. how can i study if i still get sick?

0 comments:

Post a Comment