RSS

Happy Shopping! XD

hello, hello!! ^__^

today, i went shopping with my lil sis n my mom! hahahaha…. XD it was lots of fun! we went shopping, coz i wanted to buy a new clothes for my yearbook :P.

huhuhu… as usual, it was really difficult to find suit clothes for me coz i’m big! XD but i think that these days’ fashion is such like long n big t-shirt. soo, i didn’t find some nice clothes for me. because my class’s theme for yearbook is street style, that i thought it’s not really different with casual style, i choose purple long t-shirt with black stars printed. too bad, i don’t have digital camera, so i can’t put the pic here =(. n i’ll wear it with black legging. does black suit with purple??? my lil sis said that it’ll be ‘fun’ if i wear yellow legging!! LOL XD it’ll be really weird, wont’ it?? XD

well, the purple t-shirt wasn’t the only one i bought. i also bought two red blouses n a green shirt. n my lil sis bought a super cute pink blouse n a yellow dress. hahahahha…. XD today’s shopping is really fun!! XD my lil sis n i seldom buy new dresses. but if we buy clothes, we’ll buy many clothes!! hehehehe XD

i’ll go back to school next week on Jan 12th TT.TT but not many fun things i haven’t done this holiday. n d worst, i even haven’t studied for preparing my national exam nor college entry test! TT^TT aarrrgh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment