RSS

i need more!

pheeewww....

i've just arrived home from hospital. on friday evening, i checked my blood again.
and my thrombocytes was just 95,000! waaaaa.... i need moreeeee!!! my mom was really panic and soon brought me to doctor. actually i didn't want to coz i knew that i would be sent to the hospital. but this morning, there will be edu-day. alumni from my school will open stalls to promote their universities. my mom was afraid if i got sick again tonight n she already don't have medicine.

so we went to the hospital. n yes, the doctor told that i've to stay there. arrggh! i really don't wanna! my mom knew about d edu-day so she signed the letter saying that she don't let me stay in the hospital :)

so, here i am. at home. but this evening, i have to take blood test again after edu-day. wish me luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment